Saturday, March 10, 2012
One Lovely Blog Award
I am completely floored that Miss Mary of Le Professeur Gothique nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, it seriously brought tears of joy to my eyes (shhhh, I'm secretly a softy). I started my blog in December over at Wordpress and I just really wasn't feeling the love or the ease of blogging, so I moved over to Blogger after realizing how easy it was to use, and that a lot of the blogs I read were hosted over here. Well, I lost about a month's worth of blogs after I transferred over, but it was well worth it as I was welcomed with open arms into a little community of gals who are phenomenal from all over the world. I regret nothing and am happy that within almost 3 months of solid blogging, I'm having fun and enjoying my little part of the internet. [big smile]
The rules of the award is to present it to fifteen bloggers and list seven random things about yourself, hrmmmm, I am pretty random in general. Hehe. Let's see.......
-I love Ice Bats, like a lot. I have sort of an obsession with them as they make me smile.
-I have an irrational fear of worms, I know, it's ridiculous!
-I've never broken a bone in my body which is sorta awesome since I'm a clutz.
-I'm always singing little songs, to my husband, in the car alone, or while showering, etc.
-As much as I love fashion, I hate shopping in stores for clothing. Haha!
-I consider myself a Gnostic [Pagan] with Thelemite undertones.
-I am of Polish and Irish heritage. My mother is Polish and was born in Germany and immigrated here when she was 1 1/2 years of age.
My nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award are less than 15 since I've only been on blogger for a short period of time and I don't even follow 15 lovely lady blogs!
1. Le Professeur Gothique: Miss Mary, you are one of the reason why I love this blogging community! You are smart, sweet and real, I always enjoy hearing your views on the world and the insights into your life. <3
2. Bethezda's Preoccuptions: Not only do I know you personally beyond the internet world (yay!), you are a makeup inspiration, a hot lady friend, and I love your snarky sense of humor. I always enjoy seeing how creative you are and what you've been cooking up. Love you girl!
3. Sophistique Noir: Your elegance is unmatched and I appreciate your lovely photographs as well as showing the world that you can shop smartly and be sexy without being slutty. I've been reading your blog before I joined Blogger and I'm glad I've getting to know you through this great community!
4. G.I.Y: Goth It Yourself: Your blog is wonderful, insightful and just visually amazing! I love making something "mine" and you've given me so many new ideas, thank you!
5. Dark Entries: I think you are adorable, stylish and I love your jacket collection *wink*
6. Gothy Two Shoes: You are so down to earth, have a good sense of humor and awesome style! From one backcomber to another, with love!
7. Mustaa Pitsia: What can I say, I adore you style and your knack for finding amazing 2nd hand goodies. I think we'd make a good shopping duo *wink*.
8. Bones and Lilies: You have fabulous makeup skills, lovely fashion sense and I really enjoy your blog as a new reader!
9. Cemetery Dreams: I think you're adorable and I love your outfit skills. Keep the outfit pictures coming my dear!
10. Craft For Misfits: Michelle you have the BEST taste in music and of course you cover things in bats, how can I not love you to pieces! Hahahaha!
Sorry my list is so short! Now the ladies that I nominated: go forth and nominate 15 bloggers for this award and list 7 random facts about yourself and don't forget to link back to the one who nominated you in the first place.